Using the FROSIO inspectors' portal ( Renewal, Upgrade, Lost)
- Login to the FROSIO inspectors' portal
- Update private, invoice and certificate sending addresses
- Upload a recent picture if necessary in jpg.fil
- Upload documentation/confirmation letter from company of inspections experience from last 5 years, minimum 2 years.
- Submit a request under the "General" category stating your request type.
Note that it might take several days to process the renewal
Using printed forms ( Renewal, Upgrade, Lost)
- Download the form from the list below:
- Fill the form with the necessary information
- Include new recent picture if necessary in jpg.fil
- Include Documentations/confirmation letter from company of inspections experience from last 5 years, minimum 2 years.
- Scan all and send as attachment to email@example.com
- You can also send the documents by post to the following address:(You do not need to use courier)
Postal Address: P.O. Box 7176 Majorstuen, NO-0307 Oslo, Norway
When the application for renewal or upgrade is received FROSIO will confirm by e-mail and start processing the application. An invoice for the renewal/upgrading fee will be issued and normally sent to the applicant`s company address if not otherwise instructed. If a company purchase order is needed for invoicing the PO number to be stated. When the invoice is paid the certificate will be issued and sent to the address given by the applicant.
||* NOK = Norwegian Kroner